The FXTT Trendline EA for MT4 is a robot that helps you trade using the trendlines drawn on your chart.
You only have to change the description of the trendline to the action that you wish to perform and the robot will do the rest.
- Supported Actions:
- Open Buy/Sell order
- Close Buy/Sell/All orders
- Set Lot size, Stop Loss and Take Profit upon opening of order
- Perform action upon event:
- Buy | BoT | BuyOnTouch
- Sell | SoT | SellOnTouch
- BoB | BuyOnBreakout
- SoB | SellOnBreakout
- BoPB | BuyOnPullback
- SoPB | SellOnPullback
- BoFB |BuyOnFalseBreakout
- SoFB |SellOnFalseBreakout
- CaB (Close all Buy orders on touch)
- CaS (Close all Sell orders on touch)
- CaO (Close all orders on touch)
- CP (Close partial volume of order on touch)
- Alert | AoT | AlertOnTouch (Send an alert whenever price reaches the trendline)
- AoB | AlertOnBreakout (Send an alert whenever price breaks above or bellow the trendline)
- AoP | AlertOnPullback (Send an alert whenever price pulls back and touches the trendline)
- AoFB | AlertOnFalseBreakout (Send an alert whenever price makes a false breakout and returns to the trendline)
- TP: | TakeProfit:
- Ex: BuyOnTouch TP:200
- SL: | StopLoss
- Ex: SellOnBreakout SL:50
- Volume: | Vol: | V:
- Ex: ClosePartial vol:0.02
Some usage examples
- Ex: Sell 0.05 lots on touch of trendline with stop loss of 20 pips and take profit of 50 pips.
SoT SL:20 TP:50 Vol:0.05
- Ex: Buy default lots on breakout of trendline with stop loss of 100 pips
- Ex: Close all Sel orders that touch this trendline
- Ex: Close only 0.01 lots of order that touches this trendline
- Ex: Buy 0.05 lots on breakout of trendline with stop loss of 100 and take profit of 100
BoB SL:100 TP:200 V:0.05
How to install the EA
- How do the actions BuyOnPullback and SellOnPullback work?
- In the Settings, what is the difference between Types of breakouts?
- On close of candle – the order will only be opened after the candle closes after breaking the trendline.
- On distance in pips – the order will be opened as soon as price breaks the trendlines by the number of pips defined in “Breakout distance in pips“.
Trading involves risk of loss. Forex trading is risky, and most traders lose money. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Any suggestions or issues please don’t hesitate to contact me.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’New Contact – Trendline EA’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]